08 Chrysler aspen System help

j_holub

I have an 08 Chrysler aspen with the navigation and factory amp with Sub in the back.....I'm wanting to add a separate amp for a pair of subs but keep the stock touch screen HU. I'm looking at the "AudioControl LC2I 2-Channel" Line out converter for this setup, is there a better way to go for this? Do I bypass the factory sub altogether or wire that in to the LC2i? I have 2 10's with an alpine 800 watt amp that will be going in (might go to 12's)and I know the factory stereo has the bass roll-off but just trying to do this right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Nice! It looks like it should work. So with that, I wouldn't need a line out converter then right? Just run my 12v and ground and the remote wire from that harness? Thanks for the reply!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.