1/0 guage wiring into a distro block need help!!

MTX BUMPA
10+ year member

JL Runnin' MTX Bumpin'
ok, this is the equipment: 1/0 guage power wire, 4 guage power wire, dual ANL Fused (1)1/0 guage into (2) 4 guage output distro block... i need to know where to place the distro block.. is it as close to the battery as possible??? i have heard that i should make the 1/0 guage wire run as far as possible to the trunk, but that would leave the distro block in the trunk... which is right?? i also need to know so i can buy the length i need of the 1/0.

Most likely in the trunk, so your 1/0 awg wire is the longest, also in the trunk it makes mounting it easier than trying to put it on your inner fender wall, or on top of your battery.

Keep it in you trunk easier to mount and run 1 wire compared to 2. 0 Ga. wire being the longest. It also gives you a cleaner look with running one big wire instead of two wires. That is just my 3 cents worth though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.