1 of 2 Subs

Depression
10+ year member

ISSUES
First of all I realize there are alot of very opinionated opinions on this site from Head Units to Subs...Music to Cars....

I am looking for Pure SQ and my power is 230 watts of ARC AUDIO....I have come down to 2 choices for SUBS...Image Dynamics IDQ 10" or the Infinity Kappa Perfects..

Infinity does not get love on this site...but the Kappa Perfect seems to get alot of love from reviews and Owners...otherwise ID is the obvious choice...any opinions!

Thanks

-DON

Interesting?....Again...the Majority of what I have Heard is that the Infinity Kappa Perfects are one of the most slept on subs "FOR SQ NOT SPL"..yet ID is hands down a great sub in any Category..I was leaning towards ID's...and this system will be upgraded late to multiple subs....yet I gotta say I have heard very little NEG on the Infinity's till that post...If it's worth a ****..I have a surround sound home system and the Sub Box happens to be an Infinity and I must say it is the definition of SQ bass...now if that correlates to Car Audio..I don't know.....I feel like the Infinity Perfects are a gamble and the ID's are sure things...the only reason I even mention it is BECAUSE of the Overwhelming praise for Infinity?????whick suprises me also...I have heard their other speakers called Infinity KRAPPAS??...LOL....But every site I go to gives the subs 5 stars by people claiming they expected little and know alot?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.