SOLD 10" Kicker Solo-Baric L7 subwoofer

Participant count
  • Participant list

SwiftCelGTS
10+ year member

10" Kicker Solo-Baric L7 subwoofer

l7aftergrill3.jpg

this is a dual 2ohm model. it is used but in perfect condition. the sub was eased through the break-in period. i had a Kicker KX450.2 bridged on it making 498W RMS (the sub takes 600). With this amp on it, it hit 141.5 dB and it wasn't on a bass track. this is a very loud, nice sub. i have sold the 450.2 and got a 600.1 which makes 710W RMS. i can't run the 600.1 on this because i would need the sub to be a dual 4 ohm, so it's for sale. i plan on getting a 12" L7 or Comp VX to run with the 600.1. the box and amp are sold, only the sub is left. it retails for $349 new. it also has the optional $30 grill on it. $150 obo takes it.

u hit 141.5dbs off 500w with a 10in L7...WOW
keep in mind this is in a 2000 Celica hatchback. i didn't have the amp up all the way and i was metered off a song on my iPod playing through an interface adpater. when i went through the line i thought they were gonna give us a bass CD but they didn't. i didn't have a single CD with me so i had to run a young jeezy song off the iPod. i was surprised it hit that high too. it was in a ported box. the amp makes 498W RMS.

i wasn't expecting to hit anywhere near that either. it was done by a professional shop and they didn't stick the meter in the hatch. they had me roll up every window and stuck the meter on my windshield in the front. you may not believe me but this is what the sub hit. i was surprised myself. i wish i had documentation but they didn't give us anything. it was at a car show. i got the 3rd highest there. two people that beat me both had a pair of w7s and a JL 1000/1.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.