1000 Watts For $1000 or Less

Bassically85
10+ year member

Alright, I'm setting on redoing my system in my car, my current setup ( from the help of the forum) is ID Ctx65 in the front and a pair of Ctx 128 running off a Powerbass Asa700.5 ( system sound great for what it is) Imy head unit is a really good on (Pioneer App Radio4) and I plan on keeping it

So ideally I'd like to upgrade my subs/front stage/Amps to something a little better and with more watts on the sub end (800-1000) watts for under $1000, not including a sub enclosure or redoing the wires (got a Walmart kit in there right now.... Don't judge me lol)

I was looking at a Rockford setup using one of their prefab enclosures just to save on a box, and I know they have solid amps as well, but wasn't to sure on a front stage, and even considered keeping the ctx65.... They sound great, I'm just maybe curious of what something "better" sounds like ( I know the mid bass isn't what it could be compared to a better set, but they are good none the less)

Anyways, any suggestions or guidance would be of great help!

As fas as amps go I know someone selling a 1000 watt audison amp and I have a audioson 2ch that matches. You could get both for close to 415 shipped. Mine is the audison lrx2.4 and his is the 1000 watt from that series

What's your goals here is your budget for a sub amp and sub only or for a 4 channel as well ? Also what size sub and how many ?
Looking to build an entire system minus the head unit. I want more bass as well, somewhere between 800-1000 watts on the sub stage.... Doesn't matter how many subs, i can't fit more than two in my car tho [emoji4]

Not looking to win any spl competitions , just want something that sounds good that I can turn up ever so often and not be embarrassed......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I

Looking to build an entire system minus the head unit. I want more bass as well, somewhere between 800-1000 watts on the sub stage.... Doesn't matter how many subs, i can't fit more than two in my car tho [emoji4]
Not looking to win any spl competitions , just want something that sounds good that I can turn up ever so often and not be embarrassed......

What car ?

Could keep the ads for mids and highs amp. And just get new subs box and amp with a new amp kits for them
Yeah, I was thinking that too... I didn't do any deadening to the doors either, I'm sure with better wiring/amp/deadening my front stage could sound better....

Yeah, I was thinking that too... I didn't do any deadening to the doors either, I'm sure with better wiring/amp/deadening my front stage could sound better....

Yes you are correct. I can help you out with what you want and need. On your budget

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.