12" kicker l7s

bluntman00

yeah so my friend has 2 used 12" kicker L7s already set up in a ported box, he said he will sell me them for cheap. With the budget i was planning on going for this would only leave me with $240 to buy an amp, and im not sure if i should get the kicker L7s and whatever amp i can afford or just get the 2 12" kicker comps and a kicker 1000.1 that i was planning on getting?

yeah so my friend has 2 used 12" kicker L7s already set up in a ported box, he said he will sell me them for cheap. With the budget i was planning on going for this would only leave me with $240 to buy an amp, and im not sure if i should get the kicker L7s and whatever amp i can afford or just get the 2 12" kicker comps and a kicker 1000.1 that i was planning on getting?
What VC?

how much is he charging you for the L7's? if its over 250 for them try and haggle the price down. $240 for an amp is plenty of money, especially if you buy used from here or ebay.
new to this forum. but I was wondering where can I buy ports like this that you have on your profile.

ya i was planning on getting the compvr ones with the zx1000.1 but im thinking of just getting the L7s with that amp. They are in a huge box with a large vent right in the center. He wants 275 for them but im gonna try to get them for $250. How loud do you think they will be with the zx1000.1 amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bluntman00

bluntman00
New Bedford MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dpom