15'' orion h2's any good?

triplejay
10+ year member

Atlanta
wondering does anybody have any or know somebody that has any of these subs.

was thinking of getting one 15 xxx or dd powered by two bx1500ds, but found these on a site for $299 2000k rms

thinking about getting 2 in a ported box in a 99 grand marquis

ha, and i guess your sony P5 avatar says it all huh. The H2 is an awesome sub woofer man. Many people who have owned the XXX and H2 like my self, prefer the H2, some prefer the XXX. Personally i have found the H2 to be a bit louder, and handle more power. But the main reason i go with the H2 is because it requires a MUCH smaller box than the XXX, and i have limited space. To say that one sub is just better than the other when comparing to really good subs is ignorance bro

Yes i love orion, but the xxx has proved to be one of the best subs on the market. They have 32MM of xmax which is unbeatable right now, they have 1600watts rms and i know for a fact they can handle that easy.

H2 29MM xmax

XXX 32MM xmax

More xmax means better sub!

I'm not trying to be ignorant at all, just know for a fact that the RE company is making some ground breaking performance subs, and are proving to be one of the best with brahma.

Yes i love orion, but the xxx has proved to be one of the best subs on the market. They have 36MM of xmax which is unbeatable right now, they have 1600watts rms and i know for a fact they can handle that easy.
H2 29MM xmax

XXX 32MM xmax

More xmax means better sub,
You're an idiot. Yes it can mean more displacement, but I have reason to believe you havn't heard either of them.

Dude have fun you can try to own me however you want. It doesn't fase me, and proves that your a immature individual. I have heard both at the phoenix audio competition.

Audiogay, how original try and come up with something better fool. Everytime you talk you get burned and you are never able to comeback. You just comeout with your stupid words that are pretty **** original and gay.

For a 21 year old you are pretty **** lame dude.

hmmm, maybe we should take a poll to see who's been owned more times...i don't think i've ever heard anyone tell you that you have added anything in any way to this forum. All you do is tell everyone how great sony and audiobahn is. The problem with that was you got told that you were an idiot so many times that you decided to say how great the XXX is, because a lot of people on this forum like them. Please, just go back to your home...but change your avatar first...i'm tired of looking at that walmart sh!t

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla all i hear is im a dirty tramp!!!! Get a life!

I have always loved the Re stuff, i have tons of friends that own their stuff. I just don't have the money to buy them myself. Deal with my avatar baby, its not wal mart sh$$ they don't even sell the P5 series.

Number 1. Leave the Adam Sandler quotes to Adam Sandler and his movies.

Number 2. If you're gonna tell me to be more original, don't use other peoples material to try to insult me.

Number 3. Lets get back to the original thread.

basically what he said homie. Youre saying the xxx is the greatest because you want people to think you know what your talkin about. Anyways, before this thread turns into a useless thread about **** talkin, lets get back to the question at hand. Xmax does not mean a sub is better than another. There are just way too many factors other than that which can determine a subwoofers capabilities. Like i said before, Both are very capable woofers, but they are made for different applications, so pick whichever fits your style.

PS audiogay, you say 1600w RMS for the xxx huh, well the H2s take 2500w RMS, and if you know so much about car audio, how are you going to base your opinion on listening to both subs one time (supposedly), when you have never owned or tested either yourself? Wake up man, that kinda **** doesnt fly here.

Yes i love orion, but the xxx has proved to be one of the best subs on the market. They have 32MM of xmax which is unbeatable right now, they have 1600watts rms and i know for a fact they can handle that easy.
H2 29MM xmax

XXX 32MM xmax

More xmax means better sub!

I'm not trying to be ignorant at all, just know for a fact that the RE company is making some ground breaking performance subs, and are proving to be one of the best with brahma.
xmax = a better sub, eh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

32mm is not the most available on the market moron, you ever hear of the xmx?

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/1/web/493000-493999/493218_4_full.jpg

if you are gonna act like you know something, you better start doing a full study moron! by the way, tell me how good your prefab box is..........tell me how good your subs are.......but dont tell me crap about stuff you dont know.

you just proved to everyone your stupidity and the fact you have never heard or owned a decent sub. You go off their website to quote some max power number? Well i happen to play with them everyday, and have 2 15s in my own car with over 2500 watts going to them daily. Since you like websites so much and what they claim, i guess your P5s can handle 1400watts to eh? Tell below30 i said whats up when you guys hang out tonight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.