16 Volt 1500 watt amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

1 Audiopipe AP15001D Mono Class D 16 Volt Amp

Product Features

600 x 1 RMS @ 4 Ohm, 950 x 1 RMS @ 2 Ohm,and 1500 x 1 RMS @ 1 Ohm

1 Ohm load stable, Input level: 0.2-5v, Bass boost frequency: 30-80h

Built In Variable 12 dB/ Octave Crossover, Low pass filter: 40-180hz,Subsonic filter: 5-50hz

Bass Boost 0-12dB, Distortions:

Dimensions (WxHxL) 7" x 2.5" x 16" Item Weight 11 Pounds

Item(s) Description/Condition:

like new used only a couple weeks so far

Price:

$350 OBO or trade for similar Class D 12 volt amp Must be 1 ohm stable

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local only( Hampton Roads,VA ) no shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thank you for the input. This is what was paid with shipping. I am willing to negotiate on the price. I would rather trade then sell it. But it is OBO. I started my build but a family emergency came up so the funds to continue are not there now. I really just want something that doesn't require the upgrading that a 16 volt amp requires.

I do have it running at 16 volts. 16 volt racing battery to 4.5 farad cap rated to a 20 volt surge to amp. My 16 volt charger got wet when my hot water heater exploded and ruined it so now I can not charge up the battery and do not have the funds for my mechman alt.

yea im not trying to post dump bump, but if you really paid that much im curious to where you got this amp from? because getting these new doesnt cost close to what you paid for it

I do have it running at 16 volts. 16 volt racing battery to 4.5 farad cap rated to a 20 volt surge to amp. My 16 volt charger got wet when my hot water heater exploded and ruined it so now I can not charge up the battery and do not have the funds for my mechman alt. Those less than $200 are the mini amps.
actually the ap1500's are also under $200. again who charged you that much for that amp? How long ago did you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...