1996 Honda Accord Dome Light Problem

ur door pin is prob messed up. i believe it uses only one fuse, so if it lights up the fuse should be fine.

Ya I gurantee you its the door pin. I have a 97 Accord wich is virtually the same with the 96. I had a problem with it as well, just the pin wasn't on tight enough so I just tighten it up and it worked great.

Thank you all for your inputs. I did check all the door pins and the fuse. Everything is fine. Is there some kind of relay for something like that in the dome light circuit that I might have burned it when I install my cd player. Hmmm....I don't know. I'll try to test the circuit again when I have time.

I have a 98 civic, and i know the keyless entry a well as the automatic dome light controls are built into the stock radio. I had to keep my old radio and relocate it in the dash somewhere to retain use of it. I really have no idea if it applies to accords as well, just tryin to help.

this may be a nobrainer, but did you checkthe bulb in the dome light to make sure its not burned out?

Other than that I am stumped without being able to work o the car because as far as I can remember, the civic was the only one to put the dome light and door triggers in the factory radio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.