2 12"hx2 or 1 15" power HX2

im a noob and i was told that fosgate was the best im not dead set on fosgate... so yea im definentaly open for suggestions!

im a noob and i was told that fosgate was the best im not dead set on fosgate... so yea im definentaly open for suggestions!
let me guess the person that told you they were the best were from bestbuy/circuitcity? if you like loud noise you will love them. i had 2 hx2's and yea they were loud but not to good on the sq. for a lot cheaper you can get 2 re se 12's that can handle 700 rms easy for $169 a piece.

ok i have and audi a4 and they are going to be in the trunk..

sealed box?

my price range is like up to 300 but off ebay so its cheaper. i dont plan to buy anything retail.

the amp i have is a digital audio by audiobahn 1200w amp

Man, whats with people and re, there are other brands let him look around. The last thing im trying to do is be confrontational but obviously he doesnt even know what re means yet. Lay off with the sales pitches

Im not going to push anything on you. are you leaning toward good clean sound or do you want outright loud bass, or even a little of both? If your looking at spending that much your options are open. Check manufacturers out by using a search engine.

Image dynamics (idmax, idq)

Adire audio (brahma, shiva)

Mmats (procast)

Respl.com (resonant engineering, im sure youll being hearing lots and lots and lots about these on this forum)

Digital Designs

Elemental Engineering or audio (one of the two)

Treo

Theres lots out there you just have to look, dont make decisions off hype, find out what you want not what everyone else likes and uses.

Whats the point in customizing your car if someone at the light next to you has the same thing...

well i just want the most loud deep boomy shakin kind of bass possible for 300 in all just for subs and i have a 1200 w amp it push it

Man, whats with people and re, there are other brands let him look around. The last thing im trying to do is be confrontational but obviously he doesnt even know what re means yet. Lay off with the sales pitches
where do you see a sales pitch? i don't profit from him buying re. i wish someone had told me about re before i had bought my hx2's. i mentioned it because it's a sub i have personal expierience with and i had owened 2 punch hx2's and the se's make feel embarrased that i ever bought rockford in the first place.

Im going to have to suggest going to ebay and typing in Digital Designs im pretty sure there a 9515 (9500 series, 15 in sub.) You might pay a bit more than 300 hundred but its one of the best subs out there (arguably of course) but im trying to point you in the direction. Type any of those names i gave you in. its like theres a world of car audio you didnt know about.

Ill help you with any questions you have, you can message me or whatever.

It just seems that everytime someone doesnt know of RE everyone jumps on the oppurtunity to hype them, Like i said im not trying to be confrontational but have you tried other "good" brands of subs other than re. I agree they are great drivers, and your voicing your opinion which is why this forum and others like it are here, but jeez every thread is re this re that

dont get fired up just trying to have a conversation

Im not going to push anything on you. are you leaning toward good clean sound or do you want outright loud bass, or even a little of both? If your looking at spending that much your options are open. Check manufacturers out by using a search engine.Image dynamics (idmax, idq)

Adire audio (brahma, shiva)

Mmats (procast)

Respl.com (resonant engineering, im sure youll being hearing lots and lots and lots about these on this forum)

Digital Designs

Elemental Engineering or audio (one of the two)

Treo

Theres lots out there you just have to look, dont make decisions off hype, find out what you want not what everyone else likes and uses.

Whats the point in customizing your car if someone at the light next to you has the same thing...
you can also add diamond audio m6 or tdx. (by the way it's elemental designs http://www.edesignaudio.com)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.