2 6.5"s sounding like 2 15"s video!!!

they are mid bass 6.5. and u can hide a woofer in cars. THey do that all the time.

SO i would say until they gut the car out and then i sit in it and hear it then i will give them props but until then nope.

My problem with it is that 2 6.5's are killer loud but then he has another video with his 12" brahma hitting about 142. Sure that is loud, but vs his 2 6.5's sounding like 2 15's, I'd say he is looking at 150's with a single 12 with that same technology.

I dont doubt it one bit. If you know anything about harmonics and wavelengths, you can maximize output without any more work. It takes time, design and knowledge to get it down right. And it so happens, these guys got it.

I believe they are the only guys that build the killer Snail Shell enclosures, that claim a 7~9db gain over sealed. The box in this video is special (dont remember name) and they claim gains 17db over sealed.

Of course optimistic people will want to hear/see to believe. With my little knowledge of harmonics and wavelengths, I can definately say its possible.

A single 12" driver hitting upwards of low/mid 140s is awesome.

Has anyone here tried to design a SS box? Some say its similiar to a TL style box, but the crosspiece is the key.

I thought about buying one from P4S.. then Id have the design and figure it out backwards.

Bill T.

Has anyone here tried to design a SS box? Some say its similiar to a TL style box, but the crosspiece is the key.
I thought about buying one from P4S.. then Id have the design and figure it out backwards.

Bill T.
If that box was really 17db over sealed, I would be hitting 164db with 1kw stock.

164db w/ 1kw stock... yea..

So I think there is a flaw in his advertising.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

randomco

10+ year member
Satellite Extrordinaire
randomco
San Diego, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date