2" peak-to-peak excursion.

ever hear of TC Sounds. http://www.tcsounds.com/

With our TC9PA drivers, we offer high excursion sound reinforcement woofers, an industry first! These drivers have 2" peak-to-peak excursion, which results in less required drive units for a given SPL. They also have woven-in leadwires which make them extremely durable. The combination of a high BL-product, low moving mass, and high excursion results in a very efficient design, while required enclosure space, compared to conventional drivers, is cut in half!

11606photo.jpg

Ask about having your own artwork pad printed on the dustcap!

some one should look into them some more seems like a good find.

do you have a DUMAX report on them?

oh, I thought you were advertising them or something, I think they are a buildhouse for alot of different companies, you would have to buy like 500 of them

send them an e-mail

do you have a DUMAX report on them?
oh, I thought you were advertising them or something, I think they are a buildhouse for alot of different companies, you would have to buy like 500 of them

send them an e-mail

yah thats what i was thinking to, thats why i didn't email them.

Hey, I just posted a thing about the TC sounds TC9. The 12" DVC version would be $160something + shipping. . . pretty *****en deal, but you have to buy at least 50 (500 limit is if you want to have custom ones built).

Does anyone know if the SI Magnum and ED A are made by TC sounds? Specs on the TC9 and A/Mag look pretty similar. I don't suppose any of you own a shop and would like to try out 50 TC9's and send one my way at cost? . . . //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.