2 Sa10s or 1 X15 on an Sae-1500d

SRT8 Wolf

CALI
So I'm kinda in a bind right now I can't decide want to do I currently have 2 sa10s in a pre fab box I recently sold my amp and I'm getting the sae-1500d and adding a battery should I sell the 2 sas and get one X15 or keep them and get a new box, which would sound louder the 2 Sas in the right box or 1 X15 in the right box?

[quote name='Dmood96']So I'm kinda in a bind right now I can't decide want to do I currently have 2 sa10s in a pre fab box I recently sold my amp and I'm getting the sae-1500d and adding a battery should I sell the 2 sas and get one X15 or keep them and get a new box, which would sound louder the 2 Sas in the right box or 1 X15 in the right box?[/QUOTE]
the x in good sized box with big port should but ton louder but ask @Boomin_tahoe

Depends on what you want. The X is more bottom heavy and will need a very strong mid bass to pick it up earlier then the SA will need. If you want good sound.
yeah i forgot about that the x are a low end driver.. maybe u better to look at 2 sa or skar ddx 12's or 1 or 2 15's cheaper (those ddx are mean looking subs with outstanding reviews) ab xfl., fu 1250 nice sub cheap.. lots of other 15's around even sa 15.. 1 15 does have more cone area than 2 10's, so many of them single in right box with good power can be considerably louder than 2 10's

yeah i forgot about that the x are a low end driver.. maybe u better to look at 2 sa or skar ddx 12's or 1 or 2 15's cheaper (those ddx are mean looking subs with outstanding reviews) ab xfl., fu 1250 nice sub cheap.. lots of other 15's around even sa 15.. 1 15 does have more cone area than 2 10's, so many of them single in right box with good power can be considerably louder than 2 10's
So should I just keep my sa10s and get them a bigger box or just sell them and get a X15 I'm running on stock electrical right now so I don't want to go over 2000watts

So should I just keep my sa10s and get them a bigger box or just sell them and get a X15 I'm running on stock electrical right now so I don't want to go over 2000watts
u didn't read anything did u?.. #1 idk what box u have.. then i said there are more options than just a x and 2 sa 12's will run on 1500rms 1 fu 1250 will do great on 1500rm 1xfl 15 will work with 1500rms.. u don't have just option of keeping your subs and buy x.. if u gonna build a box build 1 for 1 15 or 2 12's and get new subs maybe sa 12's or fu 12 or 15 or an xfl 15 or 2 b2 is 12's ($180 each) all of those single or pairs will do good on 1500-2k..

That single 15 will def be louder than the 2 10's. What vehicle is it going into? 4.5 cubes tuned to 28-30Hz will slam the lows. The X series is made for extreme lows, just so you know.

Is the big 3 done? If not, it's highly recommended.

You can also get the standard roll surround on the X so it isnt so bottom heavy
Yup, would be the v.2 series. (version 2) It's w/o the mega roll.

And I'll add that the version 2 sub handles more power and will provide overall bass less extreme lows and will play a little better higher freq's than the version one's.

That single 15 will def be louder than the 2 10's. What vehicle is it going into? 4.5 cubes tuned to 28-30Hz will slam the lows. The X series is made for extreme lows, just so you know.
Is the big 3 done? If not, it's highly recommended.
It's going in a 2011 Dodge Charger and no the big three hasn't been done yet I plan to do it though also is the Skar audio Sk1500dv2 a good amp it's a lot cheaper than the sae-1500d

It's going in a 2011 Dodge Charger and no the big three hasn't been done yet I plan to do it though also is the Skar audio Sk1500dv2 a good amp it's a lot cheaper than the sae-1500d
You got enough room in the trunk for that sub? And yes, people like those amps. But if your able to get more watts, the better the sub will be. Not necessary, but if you can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.