20" sub any bigger

yeah audiobahn make a 34" sub and MTX bake a big one i think, not sure how big though? they all seem really pointless and stupid. (couldnt come up with anyother word for stupid)

Yeah, mtx made something called the Thunder 1,000,000 or something like that. Was like a 10 FOOT sub...cone was made of thick plywood...was in a gigantic van or trailer of some kind. Thought it did like 160-170 or something @20hz...lol. But in all reality...useless. peace

NG

Ive heard and seen a Clarion 32" sub it got loud but wasnt that great really point less anything over 18" and personally i dont care much for 18's IMO .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.