2012 Civic Door locks & Alarm not working.

Sinn3d

I just recently installed a Pioneer FH-X720BT in my 2012 Honda Civic. There are two harnesses that are not being used. Obviously this is why my doors aren't working. I have all wires hooked up except the 2 orange ones (I think...doesn't help that I'm color blind) on the opposite side of the power & ground. Should those be pair with some kind of power or something? Someone please she'd help! Everything works fine except the memory (stereo resets when car is turned off) and the door locks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...
Try crutchfield.com and use the application that gives you replacement options for system components. I ripped out the entire system in my Mustang...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Nice, much better looking version Ford than its American counterpart. Go down to the local stereo shop and tell them you want to the work yourself...

About this thread

Sinn3d

Sinn3d
Long Beach, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Sinn3d