2018 WRX system for noob

JMDWRX

CT
Hoping I could get some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback on a new setup for first WRX. To provide some context, I really love music, and listen to all different types of it (except country and metal). I want a clear balanced system with good dynamic range. I do not listen at really high volumes, and am not looking for really big bass. I'm not looking for a super high end system, but want something that sounds really nice and after reading through a LOT of posts, I'd like to keep the factory HU for now, although I might like to upgrade that later. I know there will be a lot of disagreement, but looking at staying with an underseat woofer. What I'm currently looking at is:

Memphis nanobox 10” vs Kenwood KSC-SW11

Alpine PowerPack

Alpine SPS-610C 6-1/2" Components Type-S, or Polk DB6501 Components

All of the individual components seem to be well-reviewed, but can't find much on the Memphis Nanoboxx, and whether it is worth the greater price tag than the Kenwood. Any constructive input would be greatly appreciated. If I should be looking at alternatives in the same price range, please let me know. I'd be willing to spend a little more if there would be a significant improvement, but don't have too much price flexibility beyond $800-900 with install (can get equipment for $330-$480). Thanks a bunch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.