4 Channel amps that can do 2 Ohm bridged?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bobby12many
10+ year member

What amps out there are able to push a 4 ohm stereo load with at least 80w/ch stereo and be bridged with a 2 ohm load on the other channels?

I Would like to purchase one amp to power my front stage and my sub simply to keep things tidy and simple. I was planning on using my US Acoustics USX-4085 to fit the bill, but realized my sub was Dual 4 ohm after acquiring it.

What amps out there can handle this job?

Components are Phoenix Gold RSD 6.5s and the Sub is a eD 13Ov.2 D4.

THanks doodz.

Id recommend a 5ch also
I just came across the KICKER ZX550.3, and it seems to fit the bill quite nicely.

2 x 70 @ 4ohm , and 1 x 420 @ 2ohm.

And according to what Im reading, are a good deal underrated as well.

This seems pretty uncommon for a mnfr to make a true 3ch with a class d sub circuit.... What other companies make 3ch amps like this?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.