7k rms for $700?

adulbrich
5,000+ posts

Olive oil un-virginer
Ames, Iowa
Looks like a great deal, lol.

$700 max and it has a minimum order of 1 piece, unlike most of the other big amplifiers on alibaba:

Car Amplifiers - Buy Korea Car Amplifier Product on Alibaba.com

Screenshot%202016-02-08%20at%206.02.44%20PM_zpsiay0uyvu.png

The model number is AT7000.1, so I'm thinking it's the same as an Audio Technix or CT Sounds 7000.1. The white heatsink reminds me of that anyways. I would mount it in the bed of my truck away from box vibrations, so that doesn't concern me, lol

EDIT: Just saw that "Paul Kim" is the supplier, lmao

Its from Paul Kim, Exact same thing but it has the board support in it so its not as bad as the first batch that coleman fked with. Shouldnt have the fire issues that the early CT 7ks had.

Shipping is a b*tch though.

Its from Paul Kim, Exact same thing but it has the board support in it so its not as bad as the first batch that coleman fked with. Shouldnt have the fire issues that the early CT 7ks had.
Shipping is a b*tch though.
I'd be interested in what the shipping cost. I bookmarked a bunch of other amps with higher minimum orders too. This 5k is cheap, but you have to buy 5:

Designed By Korea 12v Mono Block Spl Car Amplifier 5000w - Buy Car Amplifier 5000w,Spl Car Amplifier 5000w,Mono Block Spl Car Amplifier 5000w Product on Alibaba.com

Zenon also sells direct, which is cool. Minimum orders on Alibaba are 30 pieces though:

Extreme Class D Mono NC11.5KDU, View car amplifier, OEM Welcome Product Details from ZENON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION on Alibaba.com

I might contact them when I have money, and see if I can buy three "11.5k's"

Place of Origin: China (Mainland)

Meh. You could strap up some Audiopipe power for the same money.
I'd rather not have 20 audiopipes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I was considering contacting Hifonics and getting 8 Brutus 2.4k's, then just buying another Warden

I'd be interested in what the shipping cost. I bookmarked a bunch of other amps with higher minimum orders too. This 5k is cheap, but you have to buy 5:
Designed By Korea 12v Mono Block Spl Car Amplifier 5000w - Buy Car Amplifier 5000w,Spl Car Amplifier 5000w,Mono Block Spl Car Amplifier 5000w Product on Alibaba.com

Zenon also sells direct, which is cool. Minimum orders on Alibaba are 30 pieces though:

Extreme Class D Mono NC11.5KDU, View car amplifier, OEM Welcome Product Details from ZENON INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION on Alibaba.com

I might contact them when I have money, and see if I can buy three "11.5k's"
You can't buy direct in low quantities from Zenon any more. Certain brands complained about it.

And the amp in the OP is made in china. Shipping costs are astronomical and the quality is pretty **** poor.

You can't buy direct in low quantities from Zenon any more. Certain brands complained about it.
And the amp in the OP is made in china. Shipping costs are astronomical and the quality is pretty **** poor.
Damn. I talked to someone in 2015 and they said you could order direct for like $1,000 per 8k amp. Yeah, I remember Ampere complained about the MAF Zenon group buy. If I had money right now, I'd start a Ca.com group buy.

Didn't realize it was made in China //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'd rather not have 20 audiopipes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I was considering contacting Hifonics and getting 8 Brutus 2.4k's, then just buying another Warden
Well 2 APCL 3000s would be 2 amps, not 20. However, the 3000 is already internally strapped at 2 ohm.

Damn. I talked to someone in 2015 and they said you could order direct for like $1,000 per 8k amp. Yeah, I remember Ampere complained about the MAF Zenon group buy. If I had money right now, I'd start a Ca.com group buy.
Didn't realize it was made in China //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
the "place of origin" and qingdao port didnt give it away?

the "place of origin" and qingdao port didnt give it away?
Didn't look to closely. The search results I looked at were for the terms "Korean Car Amplifier". Didn't even think to check where it was coming from..

Looks like a great deal, lol.
$700 max and it has a minimum order of 1 piece, unlike most of the other big amplifiers on alibaba:

Car Amplifiers - Buy Korea Car Amplifier Product on Alibaba.com

Screenshot%202016-02-08%20at%206.02.44%20PM_zpsiay0uyvu.png

The model number is AT7000.1, so I'm thinking it's the same as an Audio Technix or CT Sounds 7000.1. The white heatsink reminds me of that anyways. I would mount it in the bed of my truck away from box vibrations, so that doesn't concern me, lol

EDIT: Just saw that "Paul Kim" is the supplier, lmao
Hope Ct 7k works out better for you than it did for me ha ha ! But it did last 6 months and I I only paid 400 for it NIB so it wasnt to big of loss cuz i sold it to someone who does amp repair on CACO for 300 burnt to heck.

most are korean designed, china manufactured.
Didn't know that

Hope Ct 7k works out better for you than it did for me ha ha ! But it did last 6 months and I I only paid 400 for it NIB so it wasnt to big of loss cuz i sold it to someone who does amp repair on CACO for 300 burnt to heck.
400 is a steal!!! Nice that you were able to get $300 back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.