A single 15" L7 or two 12's...two 10's ...ect?

OK....well this is the third post I've sent you in the past 20 minutes and hopefully I'm answering your question. Ok, I'm going to explain to you what is loud as hell, and stuff that will just straight up make your ears bleed. A 15 inch L7 in a 3 cubic foot ported box will make your ears bleed straight up no lies. A 15 Inch L5 well also do the same in the same setup. 2 12 Inch L7's and 12 Inch L5's will also make your ears bleed. 2 10 inch L7's or L5's will come close to making your ears bleed, they prolly will but not quite sure but both setups are EXTREMELY loud. All setups I've told you I recommend in poted boxes. Subzone has pretty much the best boxes for L5-L7's. No matter which way you go with any of the setups I've told you, you WILL be happy with the bass that comes out of them. All will still retain so quality also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.