Accident

CMattox23
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Delmar,MD
downsized1015091343.jpg

This happened today while I was with my buddy in his 5.9 r/t...radiator got pushed in about 5inches..we were sittin in the median of the highway and he didn't see the car cuz of the A-pillar and he started creepin across and she just struck us @ about 60....**** woulda ****** for me if we were a couple more feet out into the lane //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The only way I can explain the angle she hit us and why she only clipped the right side was I guess cuz she noticed at the last sec and hung a hard right...that would also explain why her left rear was folded under her car just about..

Best part of the story was.....she was holding her neck..........surprised?

Wait...aren't you the one who was *ahem* "concerned" about a drug bust in your high school? If you and your buddy weren't dopeheads smoking weed and driving, he might have seen her car, right? You're caucasian (for lack of a better word) aren't you?...............surprised?

so maybe she hurt her neck?
Maybe she did, although I doubt it.

Thats it, Lesson learned! Never crash into a african american? Thats what the moral of the thread is right?
Here, I'll edit my post for you sir.

Wait...aren't you the one who was *ahem* "concerned" about a drug bust in your high school? If you and your buddy weren't dopeheads smoking weed and driving, he might have seen her car, right? You're caucasian (for lack of a better word) aren't you?...............surprised?
How does a drug search in my school make me a pothead? And na, I saw the car, he didn't. There's a Nor'easter that's on it's way thru so it was pouring on and off all day. Although I already did explain why he didn't see the car but I guess you didn't read that part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Also, I'll edit my post for you as well as I offended you too I guess. Has nobody else ever heard of a person faking an injury to get money?

You fuckers were probably high as a kite, justice served:fyi:
I guess you didn't read why he didn't see the car?

And what's me being caucasian got to do with smokin dope? Why would I be surprised at a white person smokin?

Should have cut the a pillar out then this would not have happened, although I still believe you guys were fucking as high as the moon
Perfect explaination, maybe I should cut the a pillars off of my truck.

How does a drug search in my school make me a pothead? And na, I saw the car, he didn't. There's a Nor'easter that's on it's way thru so it was pouring on and off all day. Although I already did explain why he didn't see the car but I guess you didn't read that part //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I was just ****in' with you man...don't get bent outta shape, lol! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

And what's me being caucasian got to do with smokin dope? Why would I be surprised at a white person smokin?
I was just feeding you the same biased (albeit sarcastic) crap you originally wrote, calm down man...why would you be surprised a black woman was holding her neck?

...and at least u edited that part out now, that was pretty big of you...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CMattox23

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
CMattox23
Delmar,MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date