adire audio???

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have heard a lot of good things about adire audio. i looked at the website and it gave no mounting depth on the shiva. i wouuld like to know if any one has the information on it. also what is a good amount of watts to send it. on the website it said it could move pretty good with 60 watts rms...seems a little low to me. also are the shiva's good subs compared to say a comparably priced rockford, JL, mtx???

Comparitively priced to those 3 brands, the shiva should blow them away, maybe not in spl, but all around it destroys them. It sounds very good, and can get loud. It does not require very much power, though 60 can move it, i'm assuming the movie is in a giant box so its reaching its xmax. But if you send it between about 180 and whatever its rms is you will be very happy.

Adire audio makes some of the best car mounted subs. Their product beats all the sub companys you mentioned except for JL Audio. Pricewise it is the best but you still might want to look at JL Audio W6v2 12".

Adire audio makes some of the best car mounted subs. Their product beats all the sub companys you mentioned except for JL Audio. Pricewise it is the best but you still might want to look at JL Audio W6v2 12".
Ah, another JL fanatic. I'd like to say that I'm pretty sure a Brahma could take on a W7 with ease. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Not to mention cost hundreds of dollars less.

Ah, another JL fanatic. I'd like to say that I'm pretty sure a Brahma could take on a W7 with ease. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Not to mention cost hundreds of dollars less.
No way. Just look at your thiele small parameters. You can trust me i have heard both and i have had both installed in my Acura NSX. It is true that they cost hundreds less but the sound quality and Fs is a world apart.

Parameters mean nothing, but I do have to agree that the W7 most likely can take the Brahma in SQ with price not being a factor. I am very confused how a W7 was even brought into this though, he simply asked about shivas and low end jl mtx and rf.

Parameters mean nothing, but I do have to agree that the W7 most likely can take the Brahma in SQ with price not being a factor. I am very confused how a W7 was even brought into this though, he simply asked about shivas and low end jl mtx and rf.
Uhhh... You do know that JL makes the W7

Uhhh... You do know that JL makes the W7
stfu dude, u are a ****ing JL *****. That is all u have ever posted on here...get off there dick dude...the shive will kill anything in mainstream reality retail price. The w6v2 is NOT in the same price range...and u know that. peace

NG

The Shiva can't be beat for 125$. The only thing close is the K and the two compared are about the same. Just give the shiva a try...

Baksel = [no]

No way. Just look at your thiele small parameters. You can trust me i have heard both and i have had both installed in my Acura NSX. It is true that they cost hundreds less but the sound quality and Fs is a world apart.
Yup, because the T/S mean abosolutely EVERYTHING //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :hilarious

- Steve

You guys are such simpletons. The W7 has a FsvXmag of 34.5 when plugged into the second derivative of the basic (Qtc x Qvc)/Typ formula for motor efficiency when compared at peak excursion, with cone area being held constant and a resonant frequency varying between 25 and 67 hz. The Brahma does a mere 32. Hence, W7 > Brahma. This is a fact and can not be denied.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.