all new system

You shouldn't mix woofer sizes. I'm not 100% sure why, but I think the way each produces a certain frequency is different and it will make the bass sound like crap.

Sell the 2 12" punch z's and try to buy something a little better. It will sound better, be as loud and save you a lot of room. Punch z's are entry level subs. Look for one mid to high level single sub setup to replace what you have.

Yeah gettnbig is on to something.If ur looking to get louder dump that setup and start over.Get a higher level woofer for ur setup.If u dont want to do this then add a 12.dont mix woofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Certainly depends on the vehicle and type of enclosure tuning for the subs and direction of the subs and port to begin with, then power...
For some extra peace of mind, you could do a big-3 upgrade with the same 4 guage ofc wire.
Disconnect the amp for a day or two, then connect it back up. If it stops draining when unplugged then drains again, take it back and have them...
I would also recommend checking all the amps wiring to make sure secured/ tight and ground is solid and remote making solid contact in the terminal

About this thread

traksta15

10+ year member
I love lamp.
traksta15
Mcalester, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date