alpine 3531

Participant count
  • Participant list

shaneb
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
well my buddy bought a 300zx and it has a alpine 7995 HU in it with no internal amp and the guy who had it put an alpine 3531 amp in it, i can't find any specs on this amp, it's a tiny little thing.

does anyone know the specs for it?

and the old alpine 7995 is a good HU?

well my buddy bought a 300zx and it has a alpine 7995 HU in it with no internal amp and the guy who had it put an alpine 3531 amp in it, i can't find any specs on this amp, it's a tiny little thing.does anyone know the specs for it?

and the old alpine 7995 is a good HU?
300zx are good cars.

Congrats

7995 is horrible send it to me for 50 bux

7995 is ****in sick ass deck

lol that's code for its a great HU and you want it...

yeah, apparently its a '02 model, but i knew right away that since it had no internal amp it was probably a great one, so i'm not tellin' him to get rid of it...any idea on the amp peoples?

oakyi searched and this i all i could come up with off an old fs thread...

it's 14x4 watts Sine, 40x4 musical

what does that mean?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.