Alpine 7893!!

MaXiMa
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
hey i jsut bought this head unit and everyone says i need to buy a full amp kit to hook it up cause i need a direct connection to the battery becasue of the high power. if anyone could tell me wat i need to hook this up or if anyone has had expierance with this head unit if u could help me out it would be much appreciated

i just finish installing my alpine cda-9815, on the alpine it says you can connect it to the battery OR the fuse block. All i did was go to walmart and buy the red 12volt primary wire it comes in like 30 ft. Then buy an inline fuse holder with a fuse equal to or higher then the amp on the deck. What i did was open up my fuse block (on my truck, it is inside the truck), and with a 12volt power tester thingy i messed around with the metal prongs until i found the 12volt power i was looking for, then i ran the wire i bought up and into the deck slot and crimped it to the yellow wire on the alpine harness. Hope that helps if not just ask more questions.

Thx -John

i just finish installing my alpine cda-9815, on the alpine it says you can connect it to the battery OR the fuse block. All i did was go to walmart and buy the red 12volt primary wire it comes in like 30 ft. Then buy an inline fuse holder with a fuse equal to or higher then the amp on the deck. What i did was open up my fuse block (on my truck, it is inside the truck), and with a 12volt power tester thingy i messed around with the metal prongs until i found the 12volt power i was looking for, then i ran the wire i bought up and into the deck slot and crimped it to the yellow wire on the alpine harness. Hope that helps if not just ask more questions. Thx -John
wow i never thought of doing that. most people suggest buying a whole amp kit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MaXiMa

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MaXiMa
san antonio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date