SOLD Alpine IVA-W200/H701

BlueAc
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Philly
I got a new car and I'm not gonna do a system in it... atleast not right now!

So I'm selling the my IVA-W200/H701 combo, the monitor is in mint condition. There is a very small nick on the screen from the installer, it is not notiable when the monitor on. With this I will include a remote, a full speed iPod controller, a PAC TR-7 video bypass, box and manual. I however DON'T have the trim... it was used in my custom dash kit, but you can pick one up on ebay.

I am also selling my PXA-H701... I brought this used off eBay a 3 months ago but I just had it installed last month. It has a few scratches on it, but it performs flawless. With this I will include a a fiber optic cable, ai-net cable and all wires for power to the unit.

For the combo I would like to get $900 plus shipping and paypal fees...

I have a few other threads w/ a lot of stuff for sale... I don't how to combine. Search by name and u will see them!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.