SOLD ALPINE MDA-W966J CAR DOUBLE DIN CD MD MP3 DSP EQ 3 way active!

Participant count
  • Participant list

pickup1
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Polk City Fl
Ok guys,seeing if anyone wants this,if not,I'll just keep and enjoy it!It sounds great!

Its an ALPINE MDA-W966J ,i do have the antenna converter for this since its a jap.model.It does only have 1 preout,and thats for the sub.Will include the pac line level converter also.

It has an adjustable media expander,time correction with 6 presets,7 band eq with 6 presets,0,6,12,18,and 24db slopes,a bass engine that is adjustable.And it is 3 way active compatable!!!!

I have the box,manual,unit and the antenna converter.

I'm also going to include a refurbed,unopened..Sony MZ-N420D Minidisc Player/USB Recorder Mini Disc MD,so you can use the mini disc on this...

Its a cd,mp3,mini disc player.

Unit features : CD Player / MD Player / MP3 Decoder / MDLP / CDR-CDRW / AI-NET / Tuner / CD MD Changer Control / DSP / EQ / 50W X 4 CH

Other features : Subwoofer level control, L.P.S. (listening postition selector), DHE (digital harmonic enhancer)

RCA outputs on back to attach additional audio units.

Motorized face that slides down to insert your CD's and MD's

High End Alpine Double din Stereo.

Info on the mini disc ...

Model MZ-N420D

MiniDisc Player/USB Recorder Walkman

Records from USB connection from PC

MDLP Recording for up to 5 hours on one 80-minute disc

Up to 32x transfer speed

Plays back in ATRAC3 mode

Supports MP3, WMA and WAV formats

Skip-Free G-Protection

Up to 56 hours of continuous playback on one AA battery

Includes: Headphones, SonicStage software CD with MD Simple Burner, one blank 80-minute MD, Manual, USB cable

****I'm also going to sell my VPA-222 hub/dvd player/screen/12 disc/sirius tuner as well..if i cant sell both..i will keep,and use them.Its just alittle to much to put all this in my car at this time.Like to sell all for a pioneer indash,like i was going to do before..

Asking $200 shipped with the minidisc player...really dont need it without the alpine...No trades,unless you have a pioneer 4200 dvd.

2010-06-09133319.jpg

2010-06-08141039.jpg

2010-06-08141023.jpg

MDA-W966J3.jpg

MDA-W966J12.jpg

mzn420d002.jpg

mzn420d004.jpg

mzn420d001.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.