Amp Fans?

Participant count
  • Participant list

500000watts
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
I Have this old fan out of my computer, its sweet its a red led fan and i can cut off the harness and run it off of my car battery, i know its probly not nesacary for an amp fan but it would just be sweet to have it there, and i imagine it would keep the temp down a few degrees which i would see as a plus,

anyway can i just put the positive in remote turn on in the amp and then ground it,

would that work so then the fan will turn on with the amp?

exelent, thats realy helpfull, now one thing they didint say is how many other acessorys can i hook up to that one relay?

so when you hook up #30 to the acessory is that the positive or negative, i would guess its the positive and then you ground the acessory somewhere else?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.