Amp for 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 10"

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well, you have MANY options. With a question this open ended, I assume you are looking for opinions, so that is what I will give you.

Not sure how the voice coils are set up, but if they are DUAL 4 ohm (most likely) I would look for an amp that will run 1000 or more watts rms @ 4 ohms (I like headroom) and wire the VCs in series-paralell. Furthermore, I would look into the older American made amps (PPI, Orion, PG etc.).

I have the same subs and from what I've read they really dont like being pushed much past their rated power (ignore the 1400w max number).

300w to 350w for each sub is the ideal power.

I ended up getting an old school US Acoustics USA2300f (300w x 2), but anything in that power range would be a good choice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.