amp for pair of PG Ti 10's

how would any of these work:

PG Tantrum 1200.1-$390

RF 801s-400x2@2ohm or 800x1@4ohm $319

RF Power 851-425x2@2ohm or 850x1@4ohm $370

as far as RF, is the quality still there like it used to be? the power 851 has 25 more watts for each sub @2 ohm than the 801s, would that make a difference in sound or even justify the 20 more bucks? with so many amps in my price range, it feels impossible to pick one out. I am willing to sacrifice some power for better quality. the subs recommended rms power is 500. what would anyone say is the minimum amount of power im gonna need to make them sound good?

i have 2 10" svc ti's hooked up to a jbl 600.1 this is the only way i can tell you how loud it is because a "loud" system is different to everyone else. i have a nissan maxima. the subs are in a 1.0cuft per sub sealed box. no bass boost, bass settings on flat, gain about 55%. i can be heard 3 stories up with my windows UP on volume 29/62. btw i think the sq is great too. that pg amp you mentioed will be plenty of power for them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.