Amp has power no sound out of subwoofers- PLEASE HELP

Read Whole ThingInstalled two DVC 4 Ohm subs in a box and got a boss 3000 watt monoblock amp. Wired the subs down to down to 1 Ohm which aren't reading 1 ohm out of the terminals on the box nor amp. Have approx 13.7 volts into the amp when the car is on and the ground is good, all fuses to my knowledge are good. 12V going to remote wire so that isn't a problem. My thought is it's either my amp or the head unit. Initially I thought it was the rcas so I got another pair and that didn't change anything. I have exams running from the head unit(Kenwood KDC-MP342U) to the amps inputs, and yes the sub preout is on, and I play a song through my phone and the songs play throughout the car but not the subwoofers, adjusting gain or sub level doesn't do anything. I even used a rca to headphone jack to ensure it wasn't my hu's outputs but no luck. When I say no sound I mean no sound at all or vibaratjon completely nothing out of the subs. I know they are wired right because I used a AA battery with the subs to see if they were wired correctly and they moved and made a noise. This leads me to believe my amp is defective or my HUs outputs are not functioning. If anybody has any suggestions or questions feel free to ask/tell me I'm really frustrated and have spent hours trying to reslolve the problem but with no luck. Thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.