Amp Problem

You most likely are shorting to ground or your ground is coming loose, since it worked before.

Check your amps ground, make sure it is still good and tight, both at the amp and grounding locations.

You most likely are shorting to ground or your ground is coming loose, since it worked before. Check your amps ground, make sure it is still good and tight, both at the amp and grounding locations.
k ill check that out.

one more thing to add

i forgot i did this, but the remote bass level control was unplugged, so i plugged it in and turned it up a bit and the subs shut down

unplugged it and protect mode came off, but still subs dont work

tried plugging it in one more time and got a lil feedback from the subs for about half a second.

any ideas?

one more thing to addi forgot i did this, but the remote bass level control was unplugged, so i plugged it in and turned it up a bit and the subs shut down

unplugged it and protect mode came off, but still subs dont work

tried plugging it in one more time and got a lil feedback from the subs for about half a second.

any ideas?
Sounds like ground issue to me man.

Did you install it or have it installed?

90% of issues are the grounds.

had it installed by a friend, but he knows his ****, i only know a little bit
I completely understand! But even stuff I have done has come loose!

Let us know what ya find man. I gotta crash for the night. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions on troubleshooting it, I will reply in the morning.

i would have to agree with shaneb check you grounds. i just a the same problem with my friends Grand Cherokee. the ground looked to but then i put a huge metal wrench on it and that added to the ground and everything was A-OK. check the ground that is your problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.