Any input on the history of this brand "Power Amper" ? (Pics)

SQ-ME
10+ year member

I buy and "sometimes" sell amps. This lil guy captured my attention because of its metallic finish and very straight forward design. Stamping reads : Power Amper MODEL PA60 2X30WATT CLASS A AMPLIFIER.

Just wondering if anyone has any input on this manufacturer. I hooked it up and wow it super clean for 30 watts/channel. Reminds me of my oldschool Soundstream Rubicon amp ,shares same heatsink design and one sided connections.

View attachment 26552048

View attachment 26552049

Those were some great amps.They didnt stick around long enough for me to snagg one up, but then again trying to find a clean one used is just about impossible.Consider it a Relic/Rare piece.A collector would love to grabb it from you,Be a great piece for an SQ install for sure!Good set of tweets/3.50s/4s/even 5.25s

Thanks, I figured it was somewhat rare I could only find one Page online on this amp. I'm using it to power my jbl GT42 midrange speakers That I'm adding on to my JBL 660GTi components to turn it into a 3 way front stage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.