Anyone got pics of tweeter pods?

TPA - That's how i have my audiobahn tweets flush mounted right now... im thinkin of fleecing them this time to get em angled a little better.

i jus drilled a 1" hole with some attachment i found for my drill, took less than 5secs to drill that

those are swivel so i can move em for imaging

This proably won't help you, but what the hell

4939imagetweet.jpg

I copied the contours of my old 3.5's onto a piece of MDF, and routed it down to about the thickness of two credit cards, then cut a hole for the tweeter to mount on to.

TPA - That's how i have my audiobahn tweets flush mounted right now... im thinkin of fleecing them this time to get em angled a little better.
i didnt use any glass in that. it wouldnt have been hard to, but i didnt.. the guy didnt want the extra time, we did those in an afternoon. I just cut a hole big enough to fit the mounting cup in, then angled it how we wanted, glued it, then bondoed.. we only had to use about 1/4inch of bondo in the high spots

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.