Audio Warehouse Express & Dealer Cost Car Audio?

GCStereo

Has anyone dealt with either of these companies recently? I have searched through the forums and I have found many bad reviews for dealer cost car audio from back in ~2010, but nothing over the past few years. The reviews on ResellerRatings.com appear to be fairly positive. Have they upped their game in the past few years, or should they still be avoided?

As for Audio Warehouse Express (audio-warehouse.com), they appear to be more legitimate, but I couldn't find much info on them on this site. Has anyone done business with them?

I was wrong on the ResellerRatings comment above for dealer cost car audio. I didn't realize the "average rating" that they show was only from the 15ish most recent reviews. Almost all of their reviews were negative. They were still, however, pretty old. I would be curious to hear if anyone has had any positive interactions with them recently. Thanks!

Know how these businesses with negative feedback are still around? There's always a sucker willing to give them a try because the prices are so tempting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.