Audiobahn 1208T

Orionslave
10+ year member

I just purchased a set of these they are duel 2 ohm voice coiled and the rated specs on them is 1500 watts per voice coil 3000 total per spearker RMS. Does anyone have a set of these that can tell me their amp set up and how they wired them?

Orionslave... Hmm.... Audiobahn woofers... Sorry don't get it. As to the setup, i couldn't tell you truthfully, but I would get one ohm mono amps for how many ever speakers you have, with an rms rating of at least 1500 watts or more. Easy to find. Just wire the voice coils with the correct inputs (pos to pos, neg neg etc.) That would make a one ohm load. As for the amps to do that... Pick n' choose. There are many out there that fit that description.

I had 2 origianl orion NT 12" but after many years of use 1 finally gave out on me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so i went the route of audiobahn due to price compared to the 12" HCCA's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.