THATpurpleKUSH
5,000+ posts

Fuckyou
Rating: 100%
3 0 0
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiopipe APSM 1300

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The amp was rp'ed straight out of the box, my co worker hooked up the power and ground wires backwards. When the amp turns on, it makes a clicking noise and the protect light flashes. My co worker also managed to loose nearly all of the screws for the speaker and power terminals. I received the amp in a trade for some misc car audio bits and pieces.

Price:

I honestly have no idea what this thing is worth so I'll start the price at $30 shipped

This is very negotiable here so don't be afraid to make an offer

I can do trades for other car audio equipment of around the same value, I'm not looking to add cash for something of higher value.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is included in the price

I DO NOT have a paypal account, this means I ONLY accept money orders, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but I refuse to use paypal because it is not secure and not recognized by the FDIC as an official form of payment.

Item Pictures:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

pics of the mosfets:

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I can provide more pics of the guts by request if needed

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

@CAT MAN you know you wanna give it a good home :suave:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like it fits flat rate with tonnes of room to spare. seeing how i hate doing the money order thing, you can pick something of appropriate value from ebay or amazon and i'll buy it and have it sent right to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.