battery isolator

Poundin'Metal
10+ year member

Young Buck
cali
OK -- F*&^ it -- I am keepin' what I got and I'll try to make it work. As far as a battery isolator goes -- I'll have a Xstatic BatCap 800 in the trunk -- do I need a battery isolator? If not. what do I do? If so, what do I do? If I nees one -- 1500 watt amp -- 150 amps -- what should I get? How about a relay? Please help me out here -- the deeper I get, the moe questions I have.

Check with the distributer your purchasing it through, im pretty sure that the batcaps are to be daisy chained and grounded seperate from the other components. Im pretty sure the 800 is the more battery like of them all correct.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.