BEST AMP for RE XXX 12's ?????

ImportStylz07
10+ year member

Ok I've heard many bad things about the hifonics bx1500d,The problem is im about to buy my system next week and i need to find one or two good amps to run the two RE xxx 12's....What would you guys recommend?Im looking for something at a good price but not compromising good quality..

thanks man..im just flippin out now cause for the last few weeks ive been planning on buying 2 of those hifonics amps and now im all confused after the reviews ive read..so anyone with a pair of XXX's that can help me out PLEASE do so!!!!

read limit's review on the 1500D... its overrated at 4 and 2 ohms but for 1 ohm it is accurately rated putting out 1500 @ 1 ohm... so just run it like that, one for each should be alright...

not many. Those PG amps are right on. Just make sure you adjust the ssf and everything accuratly. I put mine on my three 12s for a day and they could not handle all that power. Of course they are the old w3s (got them the first week they came out).

will the sound quality be as good at 1 ohm?
Anything will sound good if u know what ur doing. Putting it at 1 ohm isnt going to do anything special as if you were to put it at 4 ohms. Only difference is the power going through the wire. So if u have a 2000x1@1ohm amp and its also stable for 1000x1@4ohms, all ur losing is the extra 1kw watts. If you have the money, buy a separte amp for each, put them at 1 ohm and you will wang like a mofo. The xxx sounds good no matter what. My future plans are 2 15 XXX's with 2 Orion 2500.1s.

WTF.....U noob teh hifonics bx1500d pwns where does it say it sux? Who ever said it sux should bite the curb.
Meh? /ignore

I'm starting to hate this, I really am. If one more person gets a Hifonics/XXX combo, 98% of the board will inherently be running it. Can any of you get something else. Please, for the love of god, get something else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.