Best sub.

kicker ***** and for the price there is better

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

budget and what u spending

theres a lot of haters gonna come on here and say they are not great subs cuz everyone else is on each others backs and bandwagons.

well im here to say that L7's will get loud especially if ur on a small budget i had 4 15's and they definitely got loud as heck. go with them if u get them at a great price man. shoot i still have 3 of the newer L7's

Plenty of juice, but they prob can take a little more, unless you are at 14.4v, and can deliver the true rms out of that amp, then turn the gains down a bit.I like Kickers, they have never let me down, and even the c series/cheap.Always performed just fine for me.Just build the ported recommended box for them. i recommend different chambers for each sub also.Nothing wrong with Kickers bro.Thats my opinion, and experience:cool:

I have heard one L7 15" on a ZX1000.1 (I think, it was a kicker zx amp just not quite sure about the power.) It was loud, but that is the only thing good about it. LOL. If your close to me I have two MTX 9510's they sounded much better in my car than the L7 did in my friends ride.

This of course is subjective. I do think there are better subs for the money. I like the amp though.

They get loud, but lack any form of sound quality, and mine blew off of 1200 watts. Paid to ship it back to kicker, sold the new one to my friend, and it blew off of the same power. Not a fan of them for their price.

My first system consisted of two L7's in their horrendously small ported enclosure. I ran them for their entire life (until I sold them after a year) on a BXi1610D. They were installed in both the trunk of my Catera and the hatch of my Eclipse and shook them both to shit. They were absolutely vicious in my hatch but weren't the best sounding. By no means were they horrible but if your looking at them for a starter system, you could do a whole lot worse.

I have heard one L7 15" on a ZX1000.1 (I think, it was a kicker zx amp just not quite sure about the power.) It was loud, but that is the only thing good about it. LOL. If your close to me I have two MTX 9510's they sounded much better in my car than the L7 did in my friends ride.
This of course is subjective. I do think there are better subs for the money. I like the amp though.
those subs are beasts. They will put the kickers to shame.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.