Better Deal For One Sub

devonlada
10+ year member

concord
Sup guys, im looking into getting one sub for my setup. I dont really wanna blow peoples brains out on the sidewalk, nor my own, but i DO want a good, considerable amount of bass. From my own experience and listening to my friends' systems, ive come to the decision that i want a Kicker sub.

•MY AMP: Profile CL600M 450x1 @ 2ohm rms.

SUB CHOICES:

•Kicker Solobaric L5 10" for $110

•Kicker COMP VR 15" for $130

Does anyone know where i could get either of those cheaper? (those costs include shipping and handling).

which is the better deal, in your opinion?

I'm more of a fan of the Solobaric subwoofers. They hit really hard and can give decent sq with the right box. Of course it's an SPL driver, but can be made to sound good, or at least as good as the CVR.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.