Black & Blue Sale PLUS Double Reward Points!

Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Don't wanna burst your bubble but your prices are way off SSA's.... Way off might want to consider matching their prices if you have much interest in making sales... Considering someone posted the black and blue sale for them on here as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't wanna burst your bubble but your prices are way off SSA's.... Way off might want to consider matching their prices if you have much interest in making sales... Considering someone posted the black and blue sale for them on here as well

I ordered my IA DP 21 from him. definitely vouch he is not overpriced.

I ordered my IA DP 21 from him. definitely vouch he is not overpriced.
Thanks for vouching for us! Greatly Appreciated!

Lol I didn't see the added to cart price... Lol my apologies the price does match up

Yeah, when entering our sales price our website kept kicking back the "add to cart" price. Will be looking into it today.

Remember, you get double reward points as well!

I might have to try the DR for that price
Sorry the DR is not on sale, that was a mistake. For subs it is just the I sereis, Lethal Injection, Dealth Pealty, and Judge.

can u explain the reward points, i don't see any info about it on the site.
The reward system is fairly simple. 1 point = $1. If you purchase a 40.1 you will get $75 to go towards your next purchase.

Probably goes something like 500 points = 5$

1 point = $1

might aswell get the DP, it's cheaper.
The DR and Flatlyne weren't included in the sale.

@Vertex, so if I would've ordered a DP through you, I would've got 374 reward points?
No, for a DP 12" you would get 25 reward points.

The amount of rewards points is shown under the price of each item.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

IA has some great stuff...I need a shallow 12 lol
What is your max depth?

Sorry the DR is not on sale, that was a mistake. For subs it is just the I sereis, Lethal Injection, Dealth Pealty, and Judge.

The reward system is fairly simple. 1 point = $1. If you purchase a 40.1 you will get $75 to go towards your next purchase.

1 point = $1

No, for a DP 12" you would get 25 reward points.

The amount of rewards points is shown under the price of each item.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

What is your max depth?
The 1 point = 1 dollar is the confusing part I thought you were saying for every dollar you get one point lol

The 1 point = 1 dollar is the confusing part I thought you were saying for every dollar you get one point lol

My apologies, I appreciate you bringing it up tho. I will change it so it makes more sense lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Vertex Audio

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
Vertex Audio
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date