Blew subs, which of these to buy next?

SqUaReD 80
10+ year member

I just lost BOTH of my subs (about $300/each when I bought them). Now I just want some cheap subs. I don't even care how they sound or how hard they hit. I want to know what will be DURABLE! The cheapest I can find are as follows. If you know of some other cheap subs that are DURABLE, I'd appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance.

Legacy LW1257D

Pyramid Royal Red

Pyle PLM1279D

Pyle PW12280

All of these run about $85/pair on eBay.

I just lost BOTH of my subs (about $300/each when I bought them). Now I just want some cheap subs. I don't even care how they sound or how hard they hit. I want to know what will be DURABLE! The cheapest I can find are as follows. If you know of some other cheap subs that are DURABLE, I'd appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance.
Legacy LW1257D

Pyramid Royal Red

Pyle PLM1279D

Pyle PW12280

All of these run about $85/pair on eBay.
Take your time and install them correctly with proper gain levels and you won't have a problem with blowing your speakers.

You know which one I would take????? NONE..........they are all worse than nothing, lol. A "quick fix" for you would to buy yourself a 10" L5 and get urself a box, both off ebay for like 175$ all together..............in the long run you'll be happier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.