Participant count
  • Participant list

trunks9_us
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Height: 14

Width: 35 1/4

Length/Depth: 23 3/4

PLz explain to me in very good detail how i am suppose to port my box out i am very newb on this and i have to explain this to my friend or print out what ever you write to me so i can understand i really appreciate your help again i am running one Treo ssx12.22 on a 4 ohm load using a Zapco 9.0 Plz give me detailed info on how to port the box out and also could you tell me how to do this so i dont have to ask you next time cause i need to do another box in about a week or 2 with the reference 1100.1 and 2 treo ssi's maybe a program i can get or somthing to help me calculate things thx. Also i am using pvc pipes so i am making circle pipes so if someone could plz help me i would really appreciate it

well once you have calculated the internal volume of the enclosure and have selected the decired tuning freq that you want to use.

you go to this link. and using that formula you calculate the port length.

remember to calcualte the port displacement, so you can add that to the total enclosure volume before you build the enclosure,

PS: this subject has been talked about on this forum allot of times, so if youre in a hurry to find the answere you can search and find the answere that youre looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.