Box for 12 in Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection

thatguy12
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am about to be building a box for a friend. Now that i have settled in to the new house and it's getting warmer out.

He is getting a 12 inch incriminator audio lethal injections. we emailed incriminator' but the answer was extremely broad. this is going into a trunk, and he mainly listens to rap. not decaf slowed all day though. i was going to tune around 32-33, but i don't know what size box between 2 or 2 ft net. the sub will be given around 1000 rms.

if anybody has any recomendations please let me know, thank you.

I am about to be building a box for a friend. Now that i have settled in to the new house and it's getting warmer out.He is getting a 12 inch incriminator audio lethal injections. we emailed incriminator' but the answer was extremely broad. this is going into a trunk, and he mainly listens to rap. not decaf slowed all day though. i was going to tune around 32-33, but i don't know what size box between 2 or 2 ft net. the sub will be given around 1000 rms.

if anybody has any recomendations please let me know, thank you.
We usually start out with giving broad answers and as we ask questions and get feedback we narrow in on what will work best for you. If you just ask a general questions about boxes, we will give you a general answers, as there are so many variables with each setup. For a 12" LI I would do 2-2.5 cubes with 25-35 inches of port, tuned to 32-35 Hz.

I understand, but when I emailed you I gave you guys the furthest thing from a broad question. Gave you guys many details. What type of car, what music, what power, what he wanted out of it, and a couple of other things. Way more Han enough to narrow it down a little bit. .5 feet is a decent difference.

This is going into a Honda Accord trunk. Mainly listens to rap, but not decaf all day. So we were going to tune around 33. What size net would you recommend? This will be on about 1000 rms.

So far it has been pretty bad. Took two months to get to us, took them days to Email back, and I asked an extremely narrow question, but they gave me a broad answer.

But; their subs pound lol. My death penalty was my fav sub to date. Beat on her for hours. It wasn't my loudest setup, but the sub took whatever I threw at it for hours. When I sold it the coils were still beautiful.

So far it has been pretty bad. Took two months to get to us, took them days to Email back, and I asked an extremely narrow question, but they gave me a broad answer. But; their subs pound lol. My death penalty was my fav sub to date. Beat on her for hours. It wasn't my loudest setup, but the sub took whatever I threw at it for hours. When I sold it the coils were still beautiful.
did you ever get the box built? If so, what size and tuning did you do? Thinking of getting one of the Lethal Injection 12's myself. what site did you order from? And what was the build time?

I see they have a few ad on options with their subs. Any idea what the benefits with the options are for? such as extra spider,etc.

I understand, but when I emailed you I gave you guys the furthest thing from a broad question. Gave you guys many details. What type of car, what music, what power, what he wanted out of it, and a couple of other things. Way more Han enough to narrow it down a little bit. .5 feet is a decent difference. This is going into a Honda Accord trunk. Mainly listens to rap, but not decaf all day. So we were going to tune around 33. What size net would you recommend? This will be on about 1000 rms.
Not sure who you talked to - tell you what email me nick@incriminatoraudio.com and I will see if I can get you what you want to know! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So far it has been pretty bad. Took two months to get to us, took them days to Email back, and I asked an extremely narrow question, but they gave me a broad answer. But; their subs pound lol. My death penalty was my fav sub to date. Beat on her for hours. It wasn't my loudest setup, but the sub took whatever I threw at it for hours. When I sold it the coils were still beautiful.
I understand there is delays as we get so many questions from customers. If you need an answer with in 24 hours, email Tricia - tricia@incriminatoraudio.com, she is the go to person when you need an answer or orders fast. She runs the front office with perfection. If you can wait a bit you can email the standard email accounts. Glad to know you like the products. We will continue to work on the CS part, but I want you to know we are trying to keep up.

I understand there is delays as we get so many questions from customers. If you need an answer with in 24 hours, email Tricia - tricia@incriminatoraudio.com, she is the go to person when you need an answer or orders fast. She runs the front office with perfection. If you can wait a bit you can email the standard email accounts. Glad to know you like the products. We will continue to work on the CS part, but I want you to know we are trying to keep up.
Emailed your email a couple of days ago with no reply. Please check your emal, and respond when you get the time. Still haven't gotten a good idea where I should build the box at, spec wise. A poster above me said 2.5 net with around 75 in of port. That sound good,or too big? Usually able to do all this myself, but don't have much to go off of.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.