box for a 10''

serg18
10+ year member

Bubblhead
i 've bought a splw 10'' same as a mofo. i'm not good at building boxes so i wondering if i could buy one for it's specs.

specs.

Sealed Box: N/A

·Ported Box: 1.65 cu. ft.

·Tuning: 45 Hz

·Port Size: 3Inch (dia) x 9.25Inch (length)

·# of ports: 2

it doesn't say what find of sealed box to use. do anyone know what size the sealed box should be?

Ahh yes, I will keep this message board on track, I own and Compete with 2 SPLW15's. Here's my stereo spec's;

Headunit Alpine CDA9813

Screen Wah Shi Tong

DVD Player Blaupunkt

Front Pair 4x6 2 way Pioneer

Rear Pair 6 1/2 3 way Pioneer

Amplifier 1 MA Audio HC4002

Subwoofers 3 SPLW15's

I have 3 SPLW15's I experimented with one a long time ago, and BLEW the sub. So only two of the subwoofers hit. I tested with the two in a ported box for my 91 Corsica Hatchback, and I hit 159.9db LEGAL. I moded the box to fit 3 now. And the blown one is sitting face down firing into the box, and when it's replaced will be wired in reverse to hit the same as the two other subs facing up. When I get the box fab'd and all said and done, I will start to post pic's all over, and try to make a rep for SPL.

Scott

P.S. "Sound Stream SPL's" BLOWS ASS!!!!!! BUT the REAL SPL's BUMP ASS. Keep it hittin hard and take it to the pavement.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.