buying 1 15", 350 dolllar budget...

chronicblazen
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i wanna get the top top top of the line. 350 probably not enough.... but if it goes over a bit, its okay. i was looking at the D2 15 magnum for 350. around here, the best thing i can find is a MMats 15 pro series or sump, havent done too much research on it, for bout 300. i want whats gonna hit the hardest, with 1000 rms that can be wired to 1 ohm... anyone got suggestions??

thanks for alll feedback, cant wait to decide.

thanks for all the help guys... looks like im gonna be buying the magnum.. unless more ppl say sump.

do any of you magnum owners know if you have any type of guarantee? im not worried about blowing them or anything, only thing im worried about is ohmage dropping from coil to coil cus thats what happened to my old subs, which were wired to 1 ohm, therefore dropping the ohmage under 1, and messing up my amp time after time, before i figured it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.