Can I please have your expertise opinion on these?

OKAY

it'snotdatloud
Someone selling them for 230. Says they are dvc 4ohm 600 watts - 187 incriminator.

What would these be like on a kicker cx1200.1 ? And the vehicle is a small cargo van. Worth it? Thank you !

R55oVUq.jpg

That guys been trying to sell those for so long on craigslist. They are entry level subs rated at 300wrms a believe but are known to take around 600 a piece and have a 2 inch voice coil. The things I've heard about them people that have tried them seem to like them for what they are. I personally think you can get them cheaper, seen a pair of them go for $100 before

Yeah he has. I am so sick crap people sell on CL at exorbitant prices!

Anyways, I have 400$ max on subs. Preferably 15s or 12s on that amp. Looking for some sick lows and have all of the room inside a ford Windstar cargo van.

z97∅ · tapatalk

Anyways, I have 400$ max on subs. Preferably 15s or 12s on that amp. Looking for some sick lows and have all of the room inside a ford Windstar cargo van.

z97∅ · tapatalk
With a $400 budget on subs id look into getting a badass single sub setup like an fi sp4, tantric hdd or used sundown zv4 then upping the power a bit but that's just personally. You can get a really nice single 15 for 400. Otherwise Its going to be pretty hard to get "sick" lows off that amount of power and some low end 15's or 12's

They aren't competition subs, they are designed for daily music. Not sure about enclosure size but they sound better than many subs on twice the power. Key word is sound, nice sounding sub and they do get loud. An efficient 1000-1500 watt amp to power them and big electrical upgrades and you have a winner. The box is key.

With a $400 budget on subs id look into getting a badass single sub setup like an fi sp4, tantric hdd or used sundown zv4 then upping the power a bit but that's just personally. You can get a really nice single 15 for 400. Otherwise Its going to be pretty hard to get "sick" lows off that amount of power and some low end 15's or 12's
I agree. If a good sounding pounder is what your looking for, go single and go big. Upgrade amp and electrical over time, no rush. Trust me on that. I have a concept motor that shifted but I know who you can send it off to.... For roughly $350-500 total you will have a beast of a single 15" that will be built to your specs or needs. Want a 4k beast, done. Want a 2500 watt 12" that will bring a tear to your eye.. Done. Get it?

I agree. If a good sounding pounder is what your looking for, go single and go big. Upgrade amp and electrical over time, no rush. Trust me on that. I have a concept motor that shifted but I know who you can send it off to.... For roughly $350-500 total you will have a beast of a single 15" that will be built to your specs or needs. Want a 4k beast, done. Want a 2500 watt 12" that will bring a tear to your eye.. Done. Get it?
They aren't competition subs, they are designed for daily music. Not sure about enclosure size but they sound better than many subs on twice the power. Key word is sound, nice sounding sub and they do get loud. An efficient 1000-1500 watt amp to power them and big electrical upgrades and you have a winner. The box is key.
I never heard a single 15.. Sounds like the recommended plan. I've heard people say a single sub can hit harder (and louder?) than two. Such a great plan! And, it should also give me more of an easy opening of options to upgrade, I guess. Kreapin, build will have to be to spec like you said, mando on that!

So, first thing imma look for a single 15 to pair with the cx1200.1 ...

I do not plan on changing my amp unless someone has any further ideas that wouldn't cost me much. Amp is brand new never been hooked up yet.

z97∅ · tapatalk

Try and get a big idea, then plan it out. You don't have to get everything now, use the lil amp for now And over time u go picking things up as you find them for sale either here or other used sites. Take your time. A 5000 watt sub will play just fine on 1000 watts, a year from now add the electrical wires and so on. No rush, Rome wasn't built in a day. Go for the best sub you can get

I never heard a single 15.. Sounds like the recommended plan. I've heard people say a single sub can hit harder (and louder?) than two. Such a great plan! And, it should also give me more of an easy opening of options to upgrade, I guess. Kreapin, build will have to be to spec like you said, mando on that!

I do not plan on changing my amp unless someone has any further ideas that wouldn't cost me much. Amp is brand new never been hooked up yet.

z97∅ · tapatalk
no not true.

how much room do you plan to use??

you can get 2-12" instead of 1-15" just sayin....

i

z97∅ · tapatalk
no not true.

how much room do you plan to use??

you can get 2-12" instead of 1-15" just sayin....

i

Different opinions will always come. You have space to run 20 subs but do you have the budget? No not really. Do you just want loud tight bass or something more musical? You will get different opinions from everyone here, no one is actually wrong, just so many options, especially with as much space as you have available the options are only limited by budget. I personally prefer the monster 15" approach because of budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.