can't get my pioneer deck off attenuate

Darkfyre13

I just installed my pioneer deh-p5800mp in my 2002 saturn sl2 with the appropriate harness. It worked fine in my 1998 Saturn sl2, but now it just keeps saying ATT and won't let me change volume or access the audio or EQ functions. I have already used the remote to try to turn it off. The remote will sort of turn on ATT it does get quieter, but when you take it off you get one preset volume and everytime you try to change it all you get is a flashing ATT. What did i do wrong?

BTW I did check and all speakers are producing sound the dimmer works so does illumination so the wires are matched up properly unless its the solid orange wire i had to hook up to a yellow with black tracer because they were the only two left.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.