cbr stereo?

cool when i called they didn't sound to professional, no company name, guy sounded like i woke him up, kind of pushy, was all like i have one left you better jump on it, asked about the speck's didn't really know, stuff like that.

thanks

You expect the guy to know all of the specs for everything he sells?!
i think he should be able to give a genreral discrption of all his products, spec's and what not. he could of looked it up for me but he didn't so ****'em i'll buy else where.

Well, I haven't checked the exact prices, but if the 1200.1 is cheapter @ CBR and you dont' trust 'em, have SoundDomain do a price match.
agreed. don't even deal with cbr because sounddomain usually price matches and they are authorized so you get a warranty and i don't think cbr is authorized. also not sure but check if http://www.thezeb.com carries pheonix gold. they are authorized in everything they carry plus they price match anything and have free shipping. i got my tantrum 1200.1 through sounddomain and everything went well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.