Cdt-cl61 Crossover

it'd be different for diff cars. I expect that to be attenuation. If your tweeters are closer to your ears than the mids, try to use the 3dB, 6dB setting. If they are flush to your mids, then put it to 0.

it'd be different for diff cars. I expect that to be attenuation. If your tweeters are closer to your ears than the mids, try to use the 3dB, 6dB setting. If they are flush to your mids, then put it to 0.
It is attenuation and its something you have to experiment with to see what setting sounds right for your vehicle.

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yea! tweeters are closer to my ears than the mids my car is a celica 2002. I gues im gonna have to try the diferent settings.

I have those same comps and I was unaware of those settings. My midranges are in my doors and the tweeters are by the A pillars in the lower corners of the windshield. Thanks for the info, I will have to try different settings (not that they don't sound great already!).

P.S. has anyone purchased the 2nd pair of tweeters (I believe they call it the image enchancement set). What benefits are there to running two sets of tweeters for imaging? I'll be honest, it's sounds really good right now, and the sound seems to be coming from my wipers in my 2000 dodge stratus.

T.J.

P.S. has anyone purchased the 2nd pair of tweeters (I believe they call it the image enchancement set). What benefits are there to running two sets of tweeters for imaging? I'll be honest, it's sounds really good right now, and the sound seems to be coming from my wipers in my 2000 dodge stratus.

T.J.
Speak with 'Gauntlet'. He has the CL-61's and the Image Enhancement tweeters. Should be able to give you some idea of what the difference is and what to expect.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.